Back with another Paleo-in-minutes dish! I don't know about you but my cravings are always all over the place! Sometimes I want something sweet, sometimes something comforting, and sometimes something salty! These dish covers all your bases because it is super versatile! It can be made hot or cold, sweet or savory! Try it out!
The Sweet (Dessert)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canned coconut cream (I used Trader Joe's brand but you could swap any full fat canned coconut milk here)
- 1 tbs. coconut sugar (omit if serving as a side dish)
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine your pumpkin and coconut cream for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in your spices and coconut sugar and turn your heat down to low letting simmer for 2-3 minutes more.
- Get creative: Serve this warm with some sweet toppings (I used enjoy life mini chocolate chips) or as a side dish to your meal paired with a protein. You can also serve it cold as a pudding!
The Savory (Side Dish)
What do you tend to crave: Salty or Sweet??? Most common craving you get???
Check out more delicious recipes at CleanFoodCreativeFitness.com.