|Home > Expert Blogs > Trainer Pete's Blog|
AboutPeter Samberg CSCS, aka “Trainer Pete” is the owner of One on One Fit studio and the successful online program www.GetLeanin15.com. Pete shows you that it doesn't take hours at the gym to get results if you work more efficiently. Trainer Pete specializes in helping people overcome time obstacles to shed body fat and live healthier/happier lives and he does it by "KEEPING IT SIMPLE"
» Meet Peter Samberg
» Save Author as Favorite
» See all Trainer Pete's Posts
Recent Posts» Avoid Goal Setting Mistakes
» Why Crunches Won't Give You a Flat Stomach!
» 2 Moves for a Tight Butt
» Wipe Out the "Get Healthier" Resolution
» Negative Friends Ruining Your Weight Loss Progress
Archive» June 2010
» May 2010
» April 2010
» March 2010
» February 2010
» January 2010
To lose weight and body fat you MUST create a calorie deficit.
Two of the major players to create that deficit are:
1. Cutting out excess calories in your diet.
2. Burning calories through exercise.
Much respect to the blog post from Stephen Cabral about 7 Simple Ways to Cut 850 Calories.
Now I give you 7 ways to burn an extra 100 calories a day... on top of your workouts! Do one of these seven things each day along with your regular workouts, combined with cutting out the excess calories in your diet and you will be on your way to weight loss!
Remember 3,500 calories = 1 lb, so if you create a 500-calorie deficit each day, combined with cutting and burning calories, you will lose 1 lb a week!
1. Hit a punching bag for 45 seconds, break for 15 seconds - for 10 minutes (99 calories burned)
2. Go out for a casual bike ride with the kids after work for 20 minutes (110 calories burned)
3. Jumping jacks 50 seconds, then rest 10 seconds - for 10 minutes (102 calories burned)
4. Walk on the treadmill for an extra 10 minutes at a 10-minute-mile pace (105 calories burned)
5. Jump rope for 9 minutes (100 Calories burned)
6. Dance for 25 minutes! I'm not a dancer... Is that a long time to dance? (101 calories burned)
7. Extra 10 minutes on the elliptical (99 calories burned)
Have fun and for more ways to burn a ton of calories in 15 minutes or less check out my site www.GetLeanin15.com!
Owner of One on One Fit Studio and www.GetLeanin15.com
Hot Topicsdiet, weight loss, fitness, motivation, abs, restaurants, health, calories, stress, challenge, gyms, support, goals, points, exercise, metabolism, food, recipe
Most Popular Searches
Most Popular Blogs» Longer, Leaner Thighs: 5 Best Exercises
» We Announce The Challenge WINNER!
» Best Vitamins Dieters Not Getting
» The Dangerous Escape Food Provides
» Janel Hits The Farmers Market
Highest Rated Blogs» The Top 10 Workout Songs for March 2015
» Enjoy the Benefits of Eating Local
» Buying & Preparing Lamb: The Basics
» The Road to Being Booty-ful
» Cooking With Quinoa: 10 Recipes!