I'm new.     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imtosexytobethisfat

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: I'm new. Reply with quote

Well let's start off with an inroduction, my name is Steven and I live in central Illinois. I weigh around 350 and I'm lookin to get down to a muscular 250. Not to sound cliche or anything but the biggest reason why I want/need to lose weight is because I want to get in to mixed martial arts/cagefighting. I've recently went throught a break up of a relationship of three years and well, its openend my eyes to some changes I need to make about myself. I've made most of them but for some reason I just can't change the way I eat or get motivation to get up, get out and exercise. But now that I've caught a break in life I can truly take the time to work on me. I'm only 24 years old and looking to a much bettter life for myself.
bramall

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya, I am new too!. Good luck Very Happy
belle28

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: You are not alone. Reply with quote

I am 29 and started out at 331 pounds. I began my lifestyle change on January 2,2012 and have lost 14 pounds and several inches. I am married and have four wonderful children and have always done things for everyone else at the expenses of myself. I decided, like you, that it is time to do something for me. I do not want to spend the rest of my life overweight. I am determined to release the inner me to the rest of the world. Congratulations on making this decision. You are not alone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com